Starting from yesterday, the whole of next week and the week after and the week after that just got a serious amount busier than expected!
Things I must get done as soon as possible:
- Make dad a father’s day card.
- Make mum a birthday card + organise pressie’s..
- Make Tarnie a birthday card + brainstorm ideas for pressie’s!
(I make all my birthday cards, I think it shows more love+care than just buying any old card..)
- Make sure Mumma’s birthday is amazing.
- Fully organise the carbon neutral cleaner’s camping trip. And pack everything for it!
- Organise+pack everything I need for holiday trip to England on Saturday night.
- Speak to my Boss about taking days off/get people to cover for me/explain situation etc.
- Sort out my days off in July and when Shane’s coming over after my holiday.
- Meet up with old+muchly missed friends.
Argh! It seem’s easy enough but on top of all the artyness I want to do/need to do/finish commissions for customers ETC… It’s alot:(
I’ve got a ”work” post and tomorrow’s Ten Things I Love Sunday post coming soon…