I’ve been attempting new crochet patterns and making crochet Dream Catcher’s! As well as organising my projects for fall. I have a lot of little itty bitty projects and a few big projects to be getting started on. Excited! I hope it all goes to plan.. Here’s what I’ve got on my list..
- Have at least two new crochet patterns accomplished with lots of pretty results.
- Try my hand at little log buttons for some mini scrapbooks. ( like here)
- Finish my Plush Owl Pillow.
- Make my own version of Elsie’s cute Autumn Garland. (here)
- Keep up with my scrap-booking, and get started with my new scrapbook idea. ^^
- Finish up my Christmas pressie’s for my friendlings.
- Make some new hair accessories and broaches.
- Make two-three Autumn/vintage inspired dresses.
- Stick to my two month pledge to alter/make all my clothes instead of buying new. Exceptions are allowed though!
And no doubt I shall think of some other projects as the nights go on!
I’m off to get ready for some adventuring/exploring of my surroundings with Kerr. (I’m surrounded by mountains and forests, this will be fun:) xoxo.