*in reference to the 10 day challenge, starting backwards.*
1. I love my mum, my friends and family, and my boyfriend Shane.
2. Photography, lomography, film stills, end credits, Diana cameras, polaroid cameras.
3. Films and reading end credits with Shane. Going to the movies.
4. Art. knitting, crochet, creating things from scratch. Drawing, painting, printing. Endless!
5. My look-book. It’s a scrapbook I’ve been keeping for at least two years of all my favourite fashions etc.
6. Buttons. I’m just obsessed. They make me happy!
7. Murky green, swamp filled air, turquoise and mint green. Grassy slow summer days. Mood and colour boards.
8. Blogging. It’s therapeutic.
9. Keeping a note book full to the brim of to-do lists.