1. The detail in this top. Perfect for summer and that extra flair on fancy! (This is next on my project list!)
2. Hearing the news that my little sister has successfully learnt to crawl backwards. Made. my. day!
3. brunette hair. Long brunette hair at that. Gawd I cannot wait till mines long and luscious.
4. This cleaver photo frame. Soo doing this when I’ve taken enough polar-graphs!
5. Marmite toast. I sneaked some this morning when Shane went to college :)
6. Dinner For Schmucks. I thought this film was actually pretty funny!
7. Brett Mannings ink illustrations. I love her detail. Her work is so perfect.
8. This desktop wallpaper. I’m using it at the moment and it makes me smile every time I see it!
9. ‘Hurricane’ by Thirty Seconds To Mars. I can’t get enough of this song.
10. These gorgeous hand painted jewellery pieces by artist/painter Mab Graves. I just LOVE their creepy but innocent looking faces!
See more of her jewellery here.