It’s halfway through the year. Gulp! This is the time where I look back at the last six months and have a good think about if I’m happy with what’s happened so far in the year.I’ve come to realise that I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long time, life is goood. I only wish it would slow down a bit. May was a crazy long month, it felt like ages and I’m glad. Time really does fly once you leave school so I truly appreciate the months that seem to drag on forever. In terms of goals I’ve been rethinking a few of my resolutions. It always happens, I get to the halfway point in the year and notice how some of my goals I wanted at the beginning of the year are now not so big in my mind. So I’m going to change them up, set new ones or completely erase some.
Things I Have Accomplished Since May 1st:
- I’ve just hit my 2 month mark of consistent exercising and it feels great to say it. I have noticed massive differences in this, for one my stamina has increased ten fold- My route is just under four miles (although it doesn’t feel it at all) and when I first started over half of that route I power walked. I now run it at a comfortable speed and I don’t find myself out of breath as much as I did when I first started. Of course I still walk parts but for the main goal is to be able to fully run it!
- I hit a milestone in both monthly views and wordpress followers on this blog and I thank you all so much for this. Last months views were phenomenal, my best yet and it’s really amazing to know my tiny little blog is appreciated.
- I also entered this little bloggie in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2012! (wanna vote for me?) I am pretty suuure I won’t even get shortlisted but just taking the plunge and entering a competition is pretty huge news for unlucky ole’ me.
- I whipped out my sewing machine again and got busy making some more cute dresses with new patterns. I’m on a big hunt for over sized mens shirts now. I just MUST have them.
- I finally met up with my much loved college friends last month for Shauna’s birthday! It was so needed and such a great night all out together again. Definitely not leaving it that long to meet up again in the future!
Things I’ve Started:
- There’s a pile of specially selected fabrics on my bedroom floor as I type and I have lots of ideas for these. Think bohemian summery airy fairy and you might just know what I’ve got planned. I just need the energy, a few solid hours and a lot of patience!
- I’ve made more of an effort with my boudoir lately. Aromatherapy, candles and twinkly lights to ease my ill tempered mind when I’m having ‘one of those days’. Today was one of those days.
- I’m trying to worry less about things. Let’s see how long that lasts!
- Compiling ideas and collections of pictures for this years Nightmare Realm. It’s ridiculous how much I love working there. Luckily I’m not the only one!
- Ashamedly… I still haven’t been to the Dentist. It’s beyond a joke at this stage. I. must. go. this. month.
- I have to go to the doctors this month too because I need to get vaccinations and shots for my trip to South Africa in August!
- Driving lessons. (I KNOW)