Sundays are for;
- Ben Howard’s Every Kingdom. No matter how often I listen I still find parts of each song that become a new favourite.
- Enjoying a fresh coffee still in my boyfriends pyjama bottoms and fluffy house boots.
- Filling the last few pages of my sketchbook with my new watercolour paint set.
- Messy bed hair and yesterday’s smudged make-up. Because I have nowhere to be today and that’s how I like it.
- Opening a new moleskin journal with every intention to make it a wonderful sketchbook.
- Settling down to watch a favourite film, Blue Valentine.
I’m spending the rest of my Sunday evening doing exactly this until my beloved comes home from work. I’m not ready for work in the morning, this weekend went far too quickly but it was wonderful. Monday please be nice to me! XO